At BitBox we are pleased to offer IPC Training and certification on our site in Basingstoke, Hampshire. Courses available are for certification and re-certification to:
- IPC J-STD-001
Our in-house qualified trainer guides candidates through the official exercises and tests. Successful candidates will gain an official certificate valid for 2 years.
We also offer IPC re-certification and challenge tests for candidates covered by existing certificates.
Check course availability - places are limited
Why come to BitBox for IPC training?
- We continuously train our own PCB Manufacture/Product Assembly Teams
- We provide a professional but friendly IPC training environment
- We constantly deliver products to IPC standards and have proven experience in electronics assembly
- We provide a dedicated area for practical sessions within our main manufacturing facility
BitBox’s in-house IPC trainer
Scott Faith has extensive experience with BitBox as an assembly line supervisor and test technician. He has more than 20 years’ hands-on experience in the electronics industry.
Scott has been running IPC training sessions for BitBox staff as well as external candidates for many years.
Scott is both patient and diligent and shows a passion for quality and electronics assembly excellence. He manages to engage candidates with his enthusiasm and boosts what can sometimes be a dry topic.
Do you need a specific focus for your IPC training?
We will always cover the standard IPC requirements in our training, but we are happy to provide a focus to an area where you have a specific interest. Please call to discuss your requirements with us before booking.
IPC training courses in Basingstoke
- IPC J-STD-001 - Requirements for soldered electrical and electronic assemblies
- IPC-A-610 - Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 - Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies