Entrusting BitBox with your regulatory compliance testing means you benefit from our extensive understanding of the regulatory requirements for electronic products and considerable practical experience of the testing process.
By choosing BitBox for your regulatory compliance testing you will have access to our experienced engineers who have successfully achieved certification for many products. Your product will need to be shown to comply with specific standards to achieve your required certification. BitBox will advise on the most appropriate standards to use and once testing is completed successfully will also provide a validated technical file that will be used to back up self certification.
The most common regulatory approval requirements are:
- FCC (Federal Communication Commission) for US market
- UL (Underwriters Laboratory) for the US market
- CE (Conformité Européene) for the European Market
Reasons to choose Bitbox as your regulatory compliance testing partner
- Extensive experience of regulatory approval requirements and compliance testing
- On-hand engineering expertise to attend to issues as they arise during the testing process.
- Pre-compliance testing can be scheduled as part of the design and prototyping process. By running compliance testing in parallel with some development activities, lead times to fully compliant product can be reduced.